Aadhar Center Near Me | How to Locate Aadhaar Seva Kendra in Your Area: Unique Identification Authority of India has created an ecosystem that helps citizens with new Aadhaar enrolment and Aadhar Updates. Aadhaar Seva Kendra is part of this ecosystem created by UIDAI in India. Aadhar Centers are operated by enrolment agencies engaged with registrars.
If you want to enroll yourself for Aadhaar or your family members, You will have to visit the nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre. If you want to change or update your demographic details (Name, Address, DOB, Gender, Mobile Number, Email) in your Aadhaar, you can update this by visiting Nearby Aadhar Center.
If you don’t know where the Aadhaar Seva Kendra is. In that case, you can search Aadhar Center Near Me or follow some useful methods shared in this article to find Nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
What is Aadhar Center or Aadhaar Seva Kendra
Aadhar Center or Aadhaar Seva Kendra is a one-stop solution for all Aadhar-related issues. Aadhar Centre is a service point where citizens can get enroll for Aadhaar cards, Update Aadhar Card demographic data, can get any other support related to Aadhaar.
Aadhar Centers can be set up and run independently by the UIDAI or by Bank Branches, Post Offices, or government-recognized agencies.
Types of Aadhar Center in the UIDAI Ecosystem
Aadhaar Seva Kendra
Aadhaar Seva Kendra is directly set up and managed by UIDAI. You can find all the services related to Aadhar Cards at ASK, such as Aadhaar Enrolment, Aadhaar Update, PVC Aadhaar Order, Duplicate Aadhaar, etc. These ASKs are operational all 7 Days of the week from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm. You can book online appointments to get the benefits of services at ASKs, or you can also walk in and get offline tokens.
Permanent Enrolment Centre
These Enrolment Centers are permanently located in post offices and Bank Branches. Here you can get both Aadhar Enrolment and Aadhar Update Services. You can easily find nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre in the Post office or Bank branches.
Temporary Enrolment Centre
Authorities set up Temporary Enrolment Centers for short periods. You get all Aadhaar-related services at the Temporary Enrolment Center.
Aadhaar Enrolment Camp
Aadhaar Enrolment Camps are organized for very short periods, for example, 1 day, 1 Week, or in some cases, 1 month.
Services at Aadhaar Seva Kendra
- Name Change/Correction: You can change your name in Aadhaar or fix any error in your existing Aadhaar Card Name at Aadhaar Center. All you have to do is fill up a Name correction form and pay a nominal fee at ASK.
- Address Change/Correction: You can change your address details at Aadhaar Seva Kendra by providing valid address proof at Aadhaar Center.
- Update or Correct Date of Birth: If the Date of birth on the Aadhar Card is wrong, you can fill up a form for the Date of Birth Correction at the Nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
- Update/Correct Gender: In case you have changed your gender or by Mistake written the wrong gender at the time of Aadhaar Enrolment, then you can fix it by visiting the Nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Update Mobile Number: If you cannot access your Aadhaar Registered mobile number or have lost it, then you can visit Aadhaar Center to Update your new Mobile number in your Aadhaar Card.
- Update email ID: You can also update your email ID in Aadhaar card data at ASKs.
- Update Latest Photograph: If your Aadhaar card Photo is old, you can change it by visiting an Aadhar Center.
- Update fingerprints: You can update your biometric data at Aadhaar Seva Kendra if you have enrolled before 5 years of age; you will have to update your Biometric Data after you turn 15 years plus.
- Update Iris Scan: Aadhaar Seva Kendra also Provides Iris Update services. You can search Aadhar Center Near Me on google maps and visit to update the Iris scan.
- Color Printout for e-Aadhaar: You get Download and Print Aadhaar services.
6 Steps for Aadhaar Service at ASK
Step 1: You can walk in or Book an Online Appointment
Step 2: Contact Help Desk or Show Appointment Slip
Step 3: Go to Token Desk
Step 4: Move to Verifier
Step 5: Pay the Service charge at Cash Counter
Step 6: Update/Enrolment at Operator Desk
How to Locate Aadhar Center Near Me
If you don’t know any nearby Aadhar Centers or still searching for Aadhar Center Near me, then follow this easy way to find ASKs in your area:
Step 1: Go to My Aadhaar UIDAI’s official portal myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Step 2: Scroll down and Click the “Locate Enrolment Center” button.
Step 3: Choose one out of State/Pin Code/Search Box option.
Step 4: Enter details like District/Sub District/Village/Town.
Step 5: If you want to get the address of permanent Enrolment Centers, then mark the “Show Only Permanent Centers” box.
Step 6: Enter the Captcha Code and click the “Locate a Centre” button.
Step 7: You will get a list of Enrolment Centers in your selected area.
Note: When you visit Aadhaar Seva Kendra for Aadhaar Update or Enrolment, do not forget to carry useful documents like address proof, id proof, etc. You can book Aadhaar Seva Kendra Appointment Online by visiting Book an Appointment section of the UIDAI portal. Online will help to avoid waiting in the queue at ASK.
There are three more specific methods to check ‘Aadhar Center Near Me‘. Follow these methods according to need:
Method 1: Find Nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre Using State Name
If you want to search for a Nearest Aadhar Center in your state, then follow these steps:
- First, visit the Appointments Portal of UIDAI
- Now Select the “State” option
- Enter your State Name, District Name, Sub District Name, Village/City/Town, and Security Captcha on the next page.
- Click the ‘Locate a Centre’ button
- It will display a table of nearby Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
Method 2: Find Nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre Using the PIN Code of Your Area
- Users can also find nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre using the Postal (PIN) code.
- Select the “Postal (PIN) Code” option
- Enter the PIN code of your area and Security Captcha.
- Then Click the ‘Locate a Centre’ button.
- You will get a List of Nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centres.
Method 3: Find Nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre Using Search Option
- UDIAI also provides a search box option to locate the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- You just have to enter the name of your locality name, city, district, and the Captcha code.
- After that, click the Locate a Centre button to get the list of nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centres.
Find Nearby Aadhaar Seva Kendra by Bhuvan Portal
Currently, citizens can locate Nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre using Bhuvan Portal. Here is a step-by-step guide:
Step 1: First, Visit UIDAI’s official portal
Step 2: Now go to “Locate an enrolment center in Bhuvan Aadhaar” under My Aadhaar section.
Step 3: On this portal, you can search Aadhar Center Near Me or you can use the following things to search Nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra:
- Search by PIN Code
- State-wise Aadhaar Centers
- Search by Aadhaar Center
Find Nearby Aadhaar Centers in Top Metro Cities
Final Words on Aadhar Center Near Me
As we all know Aadhaar Card has become an important document for all Indian Citizens. Indian govt formed a Unique Identification Authority of India to provide a Unique Identity number to citizens in the form of Aadhaar. This Authority created an Ecosystem of Aadhaar Seva Kendras (ASKs) to provide all the Aadhaar-related services in India. You can find nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centres by visiting https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How to locate Aadhar Center near me?
Ans. Follow these steps to the nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre:
1. Visit uidai.gov.in
2. Then go to the “Locate Enrolment Center” page
3. Enter your PIN Code/District/State/Local Area
4. Click the Search button to find Nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
Q. Can I update my Aadhar card at any Centre?
Ans. You can update your Aadhar Card at any nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre. All you have to do is carry all the necessary documents for Aadhar Update.
Q. In which bank we can update Aadhar card?
Ans. Many Banks in India provide Aadhar Enrolment and Aadhaar Update services at their branches.
Q. What is Bhuvan Aadhaar portal?
Ans. Bhuvan Aadhaar Portal provides information and locations of the Aadhaar centers across India. It will be easy for citizens to locate Nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra using Bhuvan Aadhaar Portal. UIDAI has collaborated with ISRO, the ISRO, and the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology to launch this Bhuvan Aadhaar Portal.
Q. What is the fee for Aadhar Services available at Aadhaar Seva Kendra?
Ans. The following table consists fee structure of Aadhar Services available at Aadhaar Seva Kendra:
Aadhaar Enrolment: Nil
Mandatory Biometric Update: Nil
Demographic Update (Any channel/Any type): Rs. 50 (Inclusive of GST)
Biometric Update: Rs. 100 (Inclusive of GST)
Aadhaar download and color print-out on A4 sheet: Rs.30/ per Aadhaar (Inclusive of GST)