Aadhar Card Status Check Online: Aadhar Card Status Check Service is provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) for those recently enrolled for an Aadhar Card. You can also check the updated status of recent changes in your Aadhar Card. Let me tell you an easy way to Aadhar Card Status Check Online. After your Aadhar Enrolment, you have received an Enrolment Slip. This Aadhar Enrolment Slip consists of an EID/URN Number to Check Aadhar Card Status.
In this article, I’m going to guide you on Aadhar Card Status Check Online with Enrolment ID, Checking Aadhaar Enrolment Status without Enrolment ID, How to Check Aadhar Card Update Status, Online Process to Check PVC Aadhar Card Status, How to Check Aadhar Card Complaint Status, Check Aadhaar Card Lock Status, Check Aadhar card Biometric Unlock/Lock Status, How to Check Aadhaar Bank Link Status, etc. Here you can check out the easiest way to Aadhar Card Status Check Online:
Aadhar Card Enrolment Status Check Online
Aadhar Card Status Check Online with Enrolment ID (EID)/SRN/URN Number at myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Here is a full step by step process for UIDAI Aadhar Card Status Check Online:
- First visit www.uidai.gov.in Official Website of UIDAI Aadhar Portal.
- Now click on “Check Aadhar Status” in Get Aadhaar Section.
- On this page click “Check Enrolment & Update Status”.
- Now on next Page enter Your 14 Digit Enrolment ID (EID) and Security Captcha.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button after entering the required details.
- Now on the next page Your Aadhar Card Status will be displayed.
Note: “You will require EID (Enrolment ID), SRN, or URN to check your Aadhaar Status. The EID is displayed on the top of your enrolment/update acknowledgment slip. It contains 14 digit enrolment number (1234/12345/12345) and the 14-digit date and time (yyyyy/mm/dd hh:mm:ss) of enrolment. These 28 digits together form your Enrolment ID (EID).”
Check Aadhaar Enrolment Status without Enrolment ID
If you forgot your Enrolment ID or misplaced your acknowledgment slip, in this situation, you will have to find your Enrolment ID (EID) to check your Aadhar Card Status Online. Here is the step-by-step process to Check Aadhar Card Status without EID:
Step 1: To retrieve your EID/Enrolment number, visit the uidai.gov.in portal.
Step 2: Go to the ‘My Aadhaar’ drop-down menu and click ‘Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID’ under the “Aadhaar Services” section.
Step 3: Select one from the ‘Aadhaar Number’ or ‘Enrolment ID.’
Step 4: Now enter your name, Phone number/Email Address, and Captcha code
Step 5: Click the “Send OTP” Button to get OTP on your registered mobile number.
Step 6: Enter the OTP and hit the ‘Submit’ Button.
Step 7: You will get your Enrolment ID on your registered mobile number and Email Address.
Step 8: Now go to https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/CheckAadhaarStatus.
Step 9: Enter this EID to Check your Aadhar Card Status Online.
How to Check Aadhar Card Update Status
You can update various things in your Aadhaar Card online and offline. Usually, Aadhaar card details get updated within 30 days of the Aadhar Update Application. After the Aadhaar Card Update/Correction request, you can check the status of your application by following these easy steps:
- Go to the uidai.gov.in portal.
- Click the ‘Check Aadhar Update Status’ link under the Aadhaar Update’ section.
- Enter your Enrolment ID/SRN/URN and Captcha code
- Hit the ‘Submit’ Button.
- You will see your Aadhar Card Update Status on your Screen.
Online Process to Check PVC Aadhar Card Status
Under the PVC Aadhar Card facility, you can get a specialized PVC Aadhar Card. For this, you will have to order it from UIDAI official portal with a fee of Rs. 50. It will take up to 2 weeks to reach your registered Address. After you place an order for your PVC Aadhaar Card, you can track your PVC Aadhar Card Status with these simple steps:
- Go to https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/checkStatus page.
- Enter your SRN number (received after the PVC Aadhaar order) and the Captcha code
- You will see PVC Aadhar Card Status on your Screen.
How to Check Aadhar Card Complaint Status
Follow these steps to check your Aadhar Card Complaint Status:
- Visit UIDAI’s official portal, uidai.gov.in.
- Click the ‘Check Complaint Status’ under the “Grievance Redressal Mechanism” in the ‘Contact & Support’ drop-down menu.
- Enter your Complaint ID or SRN number and Captcha code.
- Click the ‘Submit’ Button to get Aadhar Card Complaint Status on your Screen.
Check Aadhaar Card Lock Status
If you want to know whether your Aadhar is locked or unlocked, follow this process:
- First Install and Setup mAadhaar App – Read a detailed article on mAadhaar.
- Now Open mAadhar App and go to ‘My Aadhaar’ and enter the four-digit PIN.
- When your Aadhaar is locked, the Aadhaar Lock indicator turns red, and you must authenticate using your Virtual ID (VID) rather than your Aadhaar number.
Check Aadhar card Biometric Unlock/Lock Status.
The following process will help you to check whether your Aadhar Card Biometrics is locked/unlocked:
- Open the ‘mAadhaar App’ on your smartphone.
- Go to ‘My Aadhar’ and enter 4 Digit PIN.
- If your Aadhar Card Biometrics is locked, the Biometrics Lock icon will be in red.
Note:- In this situation, you cannot use fingerprints or iris authentication methods.
Read more about Aadhar Biometrics Lonk/Unlock Service.
How to Check Aadhaar Bank Link Status
If you have applied to your Bank Account and Aadhar Link, you can check your Aadhar Bank Link Status by following these steps:
Step 1: First of all, visit the ‘Residents’ portal of UIDAI – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/
Step 2: Click the ‘Check Aadhaar/Bank Seeding Status’ link under the “Aadhaar Services” section.
Step 3: Now select one out of the ‘Aadhaar Number’ or ‘Virtual ID’
Step 4: Enter Your Aadhaar Number/Virtual ID and Security Code.
Step 5: Now click on the ‘Send OTP’ Button
Step 6: Enter the OTP that you received on your registered mobile number and click on the ‘Submit’ Button.
Step 7: On the next Page, you will see Aadhaar Bank Linking Status.
How to Check Aadhar Update History
If an Aadhar holder wants to know how many times they have already updated their Aadhar Card, they should follow this process to Check their Aadhar Update History:
- Visit https://uidai.gov.in/ website of UIDAI
- Now click on “Aadhar Update History” under Update Aadhaar Section on the home page
- On the next page, Enter your Aadhaar Number/VID and Security Code
- Click on ‘Send OTP,’ and you will get an OTP on the registered mobile number
- Enter OTP and click on Submit Button
- The Next page will display how often you have updated your Aadhar Card.
Important Links for Aadhar Card Status Check Online
|Aadhar Card Status Check Online Link
|Check Aadhar Update Status
|Check Aadhar Update History
|Download Aadhar Card Online
|UIDAI Official Website
|More about UIDAI Aadhar
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online?
Ans. To Check Aadhar Card Status Online, Visit the portal https://uidai.gov.in/.
What is required to check Aadhaar Card Status Online?
Ans. You will need Enrolment ID (EID) written on the Enrolment slip to check the Aadhaar Card Status Online.
Q. How to check Aadhar Card Status without an Enrolment ID?
Ans. If you forgot or lost your acknowledgment slip, you must retrieve your EID. Then you can check your Aadhaar Card status with EID.
Q. How to check if Aadhar Card Biometrics is Unlocked/locked?
Ans. Open mAadhaar App in your smartphone. Tap the My Aadhaar section. If your Aadhar Biometrics is locked, you will see Biometrics lock in red color.