Aadhar Seva Kendra Registration | Aadhar Center Registration 2023:- An Aadhar Card is required for many activities, such as opening a bank account, applying for certain government programs, and filing taxes. With the demand for new Aadhaar cards and Aadhaar patches/updates being at its peak, opening an Aadhar Seva Kendra can be a source of income. However, the registration machine for Aadhar is expensive.
Aadhar Seva Kendra – Aadhar Center Registration
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has launched a program to establish 114 Aadhar Seva Kendras in 53 cities to cater to the needs of Aadhaar cardholders. These Aadhar Seva Kendras will work with over 35,000 Aadhar Kendras already operated by banks, BSNL, post office and state governments.
The services provided at these Aadhar Seva Kendras include a host of services, from registration of new Aadhaar cardholders to correcting any errors in an existing Aadhaar card.
Eligibility to get Aadhaar Seva Kendra
If you are interested in opening an Aadhaar Seva Kendra, you must fulfill certain eligibility requirements.
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least matriculate (10th pass) and over 18 years old.
- The applicant should also have basic computer knowledge and a
- Applicants should have a Common Service Centre (CSC) for digital services.
- Additionally, the applicant must have a place to open the Demography Aadhaar Centre and an Aadhaar Supervisor Certificate.
- Finally, the applicant must have the Mini Branch (BC) code of any bank taken from the CSC center.
Services available at Aadhar Seva Kendra
The Aadhaar Seva Kendras (ASK) are government run centers that offer a convenient and comfortable environment to its customers. The following services are available at Aadhaar Seva Kendra:
- Aadhaar Enrolment: At ASKs you can enroll yourself for an Aadhaar card.
- Update of any Demographic Information in their Aadhaar: You can update your name, address, date of birth, mobile number, gender and email ID in your Aadhaar card.
- Update of Biometric data in their Aadhaar: Your biometric information such as fingerprints, iris scan and photograph can be updated in your Aadhaar.
- Download & Print Aadhaar: You can download and print your Aadhaar card from ASKs.
Any Indian person, including NRIs, can get these services at any Aadhaar Seva Kendra in the country.
Aadhaar Service Fee on Aadhar Seva Kendra
The fees are based on the type of service being provided, such as signing up for a new Aadhaar card, updating biometrics for kids, and biometric update or no demographic update.
- The fee for signing up for a new Aadhaar card/Aadhaar Enrolment: Rs. 25.
- Updating biometrics for kids between 5 and 15 years of age will cost: Rs. 50
- Biometric update or no demographic update cost: Rs. 100.
- Additionally, if residents choose to download their Aadhaar card and print it in color, the cost is Rs. 50.
Earning in Aadhar Seva Kendra
Are you looking for a business opportunity that can give you a steady income? Then, open your own Aadhar Seva Kendra and start earning. You can easily earn at least Rs 30,000-40,000 in a month. Depending on the activity of the center, the income can be even higher. Read all the details on Aadhar Seva Kendra Registration.
Equipment needed for Opening Aadhaar Seva Kendra
To open an Aadhaar Seva Kendra, in addition to the base operator certificate and Aadhaar Credential File, you will need a range of equipment, including:
Computer/Laptop: For the computer/laptop required for an Aadhaar Seva Kendra, you will need a high-performance system with a powerful processor such as an Intel i3 or higher, and at least 500GB SSD storage to efficiently run the Aadhaar enrollment and correction software.
Scanner: You will need a high-quality scanner to scan the documents submitted by the applicants.
Web Camera: You will need a camera to capture the photograph of the applicant. You should use a high resolution camera to capture the photo with high pixels.
Aadhaar Card Enrollment and Correction Machine: This machine is used for enrolling new applicants, updating information on existing Aadhaar cards, and printing the Aadhaar card.
GPS Tracker: You will need a GPS tracker to track the location of your mobile Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
Iris Scanner: You will need an iris scanner to scan the iris of the applicant for authentication and verification purposes.
Fingerprint Scanner: You will need a fingerprint scanner to scan the fingerprints of the applicant for authentication and verification purposes.
How to Get Aadhar Seva Kendra
There are two ways to get Aadhar Seva Kendra or for Aadhar Seva Kendra Registration. First one is to Get a Aadhar Seva Kendra through a Common Service Center (CSC). But there is a problem in getting an Aadhar Center via CSC. It is very difficult to get an Aadhar center with a CSC. Because UIDAI made Aadhaar Update and Enrolment rules more secure.
Second is Getting a Aadhar Seva Kendra in a Govt Department. In this article we will explain both procedures for Aadhar Seva Kendra Registration:
Process of CSC Aadhar Center Registration
The application process to open an Aadhaar Seva Kendra from CSC is very easy. Here are some simple instructions you have to follow:
- To get started, you need to visit the official website of CSC Digital Seva.
- Once you are on the page, click on the Login option.
- Enter your Email ID/Username and Password in the given fields.
- Also, enter the given captcha code and click on the ‘Sign in’ option.
- On the homepage, you will find an option for CSC Aadhar Center Registration.
- Here, you need to enter your CSC ID and Email ID and click on the Proceed option.
- Next, you need to fill in the required information in the CSC Aadhaar UCL Software Registration Form. Make sure all the details are accurate and up to date before you submit the form.
- Once done, tick the declaration by entering the given captcha code and click on the Submit option.
- This will complete your online application process to open Aadhaar Seva Kendra from CSC.
Aadhar Seva Kendra Registration through Government Department
If you are going to get an Aadhar Center in the Govt department then you will not own this center. Because all the equipment will be provided by the enrollment agency. Here you will get a post of Aadhar Center Operator and you will get paid a certain salary.
Test for NSEIT Certificate to get Aadhar Seva Kendra
To get an Aadhar center in a Govt Department you will need a NSEIT certificate. And for this you will have to participate in the NSEIT Test. Here we will share step by step process registration on NSEIT Portal and Application for the NSEIT Exam:
NSEIT Portal registration Process
- To apply for the NSEIT Certificate Exam, you will have to download “Offline Aadhaar XML File” and a “Share Code”. For this you can visit: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/offlineaadhaar
- Now go to the NSEIT Portal and click on “Create New User”
- Then upload Offline Aadhaar XML File and Type Share code
- Click on “Extract” button for verification
- After successful verification you will get an OTP to confirm your Registration and to provide consent to NSEIT Ltd so it can use your Offline Aadhaar Information.
- Once you have completed the application form, a User ID and Password will be sent to your phone and email. Make sure to keep these safe as they are required for all future use.
Application Process for NSEIT Exam to get NSEIT Certificate
Step 1: To apply for NSEIT Exam visit here
Step 2: Now enter your User ID and Password (Received in above process)
Step 3: After login you will see “Offline Aadhaar details” prefilled in the Application Form.
Step 4: Here you have to just enter Education Qualifications, Certification Role, Preferred Test Center, Enrolment Agency Code.
Step 5: Then ‘Submit’ the Application Form.
Step 6: Once you have submitted all of your information, you will need to make a payment of 590/- Rupee in order to complete the process.
Step 7: After that, take a ‘MOCK Exam’ to understand the format of the exam.
Step 8: Now you can book your examination Slot and nearby center according to your convenience.
Note:- You will get an admit card and date for examination on your email ID.
Aadhar Seva Kendra Registration on Digital India Portal
Once you get a NSEIT Certificate, you can start Aadhar Seva Kendra Registration on Digital India Portal. For this you will need Digital India Portal ID (Department will generate this ID for you).
- To register for one, simply go to the Digital India Portal and sign up.
- After you have logged in with your Digital India Portal ID, click on the Aadhar Seva Kendra Registration Link.
- You will then be required to fill in some basic information such as your full name, address, and contact information.
- Once all of the information is filled in, you can submit the application.
It usually takes 45-90 days for your application to be processed and approved. Once approved, you will be able to get an Aadhaar center in a Government department. And start providing services to your customers such as Aadhar Enrolment, Aadhar Update, Aadhar Download etc.
Important Links for Aadhar Seva Kendra Registration
|» NSEIT Portal – Aadhar Seva Kendra Test and Digital ID Link||» Aadhar Seva Kendra Registration on Digital India Portal|
|» UIDAI Portal||» More Aadhar Info|
|» Download Aadhar Card||» Become a Aadhar Seva Kendra Operator|
FAQs for Aadhar Seva Kendra Registration
Q: What is an Aadhaar Seva Kendra?
Ans: An Aadhaar Seva Kendra is a center that provides various services related to Aadhaar cards, such as registration and correction of details.
Q: How much does it cost to open an Aadhaar Seva Kendra?
Ans: The cost to open an Aadhaar Seva Kendra includes a license fee and the cost of the registration machine. The fees for services provided at the center vary.
Q: How much can one earn from operating an Aadhaar Seva Kendra?
Ans: Aadhaar Seva Kendras could earn Rs 30,000–40,000 or more each month, based on their services and operations.